Intelligent Human Resource Management
Why to choose our solution
|A unified platform and services to address all the needs of the Human Resource Management|
|A modular solution growing with the needs of your organization|
|An open solution integrating third-party products|
|Cloud or in-house operation|
|We are platform producers so we can quickly and flexibly customize our solution to your requirements|
|A reliable solution with hundreds of satisfied customers, more than ½ million students use the system daily|
|Experience with global projects, we have implemented our solutions in many European countries|
|Tradition and reliability - we have been operating in the market since 1994|
|More than 50% of the revenue reinvested in system development, in the solutions we continuously bring new trends into Human Resources Management as well as inspiration for your organization|
|And in particular we enjoy our work. And therefore we believe that we give our customers solutions that bring them results so they enjoy using them|
The company Kontis offered us not only the products we were looking for in the market, but also excellent services to implement the entire system, including a related service. With the introduction of LMS iTutor, we have acquired a powerful tool that enables us to bring modern training courses to our employees and to effectively manage the organization of presentation training. Kontis s.r.o. can respond very flexibly and offer solutions tailored to our requirements.
Richard Köhler, HR Senior Specialist, ČEZ,a.s.
The Commercial Bank (Komerční banka) was looking for a system that would allow electronic testing to be used in areas where presentation training is not necessary and where the maximum number of employees is to be trained in the short term. When selecting a supplier, emphasis was placed on the professionalism and quality of the services offered, so that the application was user-friendly and administrator-friendly. These requirements were best fulfilled by the company Kontis and its product iTutor.
Jaroslava Jelínková, Head of Professional Training, KB,a.s.
The company Kontis has been able to fully meet our high requirements on the e-learning trainings, and our ongoing collaboration and expansion of solutions to other countries is the best proof of this.
Petra Růžičková, Training Specialist, T-Mobile
Thanks to iTutor LMS, we have gained a training portal which integrates all information regarding company training at Czech Post (Česká pošta, s.p.) all in one location.
Jana Žemličková, Manager of the organization´s training division, Czech Post
Thanks to the LMS iTutor integrated directly into the production process, we have a detailed overview of fulfilling the strict qualification requirements of employees and their access to production lines is fully automated.
Jana Michelová, Innovation Manager, Continental Slovakia
LMS iTutor has brought a new direction into our company in the field of education management. The e-learning courses greatly contribute to improving the knowledge of our employees, which is absolutely necessary to maintain our market position in the field.
Lucie Grusová, Internal Communications Manager, DATART International,a.s.
In the company Kontis s.r.o. we have found an important partner to meet our training and staff performance management needs. The supplied system iTutor fully complies with our requirements and its implementation has made the employee evaluation process more transparent and streamlined.
Richard Sup, Managing Director, Jan Becher - Karlovarská Becherovka, a.s.
Thanks to LMS iTutor we have a detailed overview of the performance of a defined training plan for all dealers throughout the Group dealership network.
Petra Padolsky, Head of Retail Trade & Corporate Funding Support Section, Volkswagen Financial Services
E-learning is a very broad term with an ambiguous definition. However, in essence it represents application of information technology to the process of learning and education. IT influences all industries and teaching is no exception. Future development in IT will be accompanied by development of Elearning. This is why our company established its close and successful cooperation with Kontis, s.r.o.
Jiří Řehoř, E-learning Project Manager, Air Navigation Serveces of the Czech Rep.
McDonald's is well known for their maximum customer focus. We know what the customers expect and we try our best to meet their expectations. Kontis met all our requirements on electronic training solution and our lasting cooperation proves this fact in a best way
Alexander Molnár, Training Section Manager, McDonald’s CZ and SK
Czech Railways are known for the complicated organisational structure. A big company like this always needs an on demand system. Kontis provides top solution adjusted to our needs. Checking course for 2000 employees in 5 months and regular course for 15000 employees in another 11 months is a reference time for both parties.
Ing. Vladimír Sosna, Director of the company training institute, Czech Railways
The company Raiffeisenbank a.s. searched for a system that would enable administration and monitoring of all forms of education all in one system. Our aim was to provide all employees with complex information on the possibilities of education, simple and comfortable access to education, and not the least of which, to decrease the administrative burden when organizing education cycles. Kontis Co. offered us an information system which fulfilled all of these basic requirements It was also capable within a short time of realizing all customer alterations, which the system fully adjusted to meet our needs.
Ing. Andrea Syrovátková, Raiffeisenbank a.s.
Czech Insurance Company understands the electronic tranining system of our employees mainly as a competition advantage, which enables us to keep the high standard of client services continually. In combination with regular way of training we have created a very effective system, which can be evolved in the future without almost any limitations. As the most prominent eLearning technology supplier for the CP, with their products and services Kontis company contributed to the fast and reliable solution.
Mgr. Jan Drábek, CP Training Section
- Full support for the standards SCORM and AICC
- Distribution of interactive, engaging, and personalized learning content to any student device, desktop, tablet, mobile phone.
- Adaptation and training plans, priority visualization, blended learning for fully personalized learning
- Social groups and communication channels for the interconnection and cooperation of students, lecturers and managers
- Certification, automation, notifications, reporting, analyses and much more
The company České dráhy using iTutor LMS teaches and tests tens of thousands of its employees in the areas required by the Railways Act.
The company Volkswagen Financial Services uses adaptation and training plans to fully train all dealers in their dealer network.
iTutor Publisher is a professional team development environment for the rapid development of e-courses by their own. Without knowledge of programming or HTML, you can fully take control of creating multimedia and interactive courses
- Creation of courses SCORM or AICC from pre-prepared templates
- Importing PowerPoint presentations and converting them to interactive courses
- Intuitive composing of courses from texts, buttons, pictures, questions, animations, videos or sounds, interactive interaction guides
- Saving the course and its parts in the database, sharing parts of the course with other developers and re-using them in other courses
We offer dozens of finished interactive multimedia e-courses of our production or from our partners from our partner network. Any e-courses, fulfilling or even not fulfilling the standards AICC or SCORM, can be imported into the iTutor.
We will prepare any custom e-course, we have developed over 400 such courses for dozens of our satisfied customers. You can further develop and modify these courses in the iTutor.
In the company Linet we train in our Latera or Elgenza Smart courses, which are localized in many languages
For the company Komerční banka we have developed a competition course and a professional examination of insurance intermediaries
- a rich set of different types of questions from single choice to drag & drop, support of multimedia in questions, formula editor
- organizing questions in the hierarchical database by topic
- a comprehensive set of rules for method how to select questions in the test, setting the behavior of the test, determining the feedback and how to evaluate the result
- classroom supervised tests, with central online tracking of attendant's answers and registration via iTutor Catalog
- importing questions and test rules from a number of external sources, such as importing ČNB (Czech national bank) tests for legal certification under Act No. 257/2016 Coll., on Consumer credit
The company České dráhy uses the iTutor Tester to tests tens of thousands of its employees in the areas required by the Railways Act.
innogy uses the iTutor Tester to test the necessary knowledge of its employees.
- A multimedia catalogue of external and internal courses combining the offer of classroom and e-learning training
- A personalized offer, individual development plans
- Registration and nomination processes, requests for new courses, multi-level approval, monitoring budgets and resources
- Support of the whole process from the requirement on an educational event, through approval, organization of participants, resources and providers, to the evaluation of success
- A library, reservation and lending of physical learning materials
The O2 employees have an accessible central catalogue of education in their iTutor, accessed from their mobile phones.
ČEZ uses a multimedia catalogue to cooperate with its partners in organizing educational events.
- definitions of different types of studies, semesters, subjects
- linking Academy subjects with test in the iTutor Tester or courses and tasks in the iTutor LMS , automatic transfer of credits and grades
- arrangement of academy terms, registration and administration of students, communication with students using iTutor LMS communication channels, writting down of credits and subject exams, final exams
- generating of certificates, diplomas, linking with qualifications in the iTutor Qualifications
The ČEZ company uses iTutor Academy for the specialized training of its highly qualified employees.
- Definition of the strategic goals of the company, their breakdown into individual divisions and departments of the company, to specific employees
- Planning of goal evaluation, phase support for goal definitions and n-step evaluation of their performance by both the manager and the employee
- Goal evaluation, performance calculations, automatic notification for individual evaluation phases
- Interconnection with rewards, the process of calculating bonuses and rewards
Jan Becher uses iTutor to plan and evaluate the goals of his employees.
Poštová banka manages the goals of all its employees in iTutor.
- Definition of qualifications and their assignment to job positions
- Complex rules for fulfilling qualifications by completing courses in the iTutor LMS, examinations in the iTutor Medical Fitness, tests or studies at a the corporate academy iTutor Academy
- Certification, automation of restoring qualifications
ČEZ uses iTutor to perform and control the qualifications of all its employees.
Česká pošta manages the qualifications of all its employees in iTutor.
Thanks to the advanced application Doctor's offices you can easily create a list of cooperating medical doctor's offices including their office hours, register employees for medical examinations in these surgeries and manage the workflow process of registrations and medical examinations. Everything is also linked with users' calendars and automatic email notifications.
- definition and categorization of required medical fitnesses, their assignment to work positions in the iTutor LMS or their inclusion in the qualification rules in iTutor Qualifications
- creating a list of doctor's offices and managing the workflow of registering users for medical examinations, including e-mail notifications
- registering of actions leading to achieve medical fitness, such as medical examinations, psychological or performance tests, entry and extraordinary examinations or other examinations
- registration of certificates, validities and watching regular renewal
- The competency model of the company, definition of scales, evaluation criteria, allocation of competencies of the required level to the job position
- Planning and implementation of manager and employee competency assessments
- Planning of training in the iTutor Catalog for the development of required competencies according to the actual results in the iTutor Competencies
Jan Becher - Karlovarská Becherovka, a.s. evaluates the competencies of his employees using iTutor.
The company ČSOB Leasing uses iTutor to ensure the management of education and employee competence assessment
- The use of competencies from the competence model in the iTutor Competencies or defining new competencies just for 360 feedback
- Easy identification of the evaluated persons and evaluators from the organizational model of the company
- Approval of evaluators, external evaluators
- Planning and timing of the individual phases of the evaluation process
- Re-evaluation, re-used evaluation templates
- Automated output notices and reports
Jan Becher - Karlovarská Becherovka, a.s. uses 360 Feedback to evaluate his people.
The company ČSOB Leasing enables its employees to gain feedback on their competencies using the iTutor 360 Feedback.
- automatic notifications of signers, document workflow management
- interconnection with iTutor LMS, fully automated distribution, signing and archiving of signed certificates for completed courses
- Possibility of integration with external systems that can send documents and lists of signers to iTutor eSignature. iTutor eSignature will arrange everything else from signing to archiving signed documents or returning them to external system
- support for all types of digital signatures, from qualified certificates-based ones issued by accredited certification authorities, which are recognized by the government, to guaranteed ones, to which you can issue certificates by yourself in the company
- management of all documents in a central secure hierarchical database
- document access rights management, document versioning, tagging, and easy document searching
- document workflow management, complex multilevel comment and approval processes, automatic notifications of participants
- distribution of documents to end readers, document updates notifications
- direct connection with iTutor LMS and iTutor Qualifications ensures fully automated providing of employees professional eligibility in their positions